CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 24, 2007

I must be crazy, running on Christmas Eve...

Another early morning. Got to sleep in an hour though, since we met at 6:00 this morning. We went through some neighborhoods in the Highland area downtown and saw some beautiful houses and Christmas decorations while the sun came up. There were two major hills though that about killed me. We kept looking at all the houses to distract ourselves from the awful incline. All told, we went almost 6 miles.

My knees are a bit swollen after Saturday's run. I've taken some Aleve and then I iced them after the run this morning. I was pretty stiff all day yesterday, and aside from the swelling feel totally back to normal.

I'm taking tomorrow off since it's Christmas, then a group of us are meeting on Wednesday after work to go 4 miles.

0 comments: